We have compiled a list of low cost and creative small business ideas that could result in success and ongoing revenue! Check them out and start your business now!
Are there any businesses you can start for less than $50 or $100? Well, of course, there are! You just need to be creative!
We know that starting a business online is that obvious choice today, however, the variety of businesses you can start for $50 or $100 might surprise you. There are some businesses which can be started with no investment at all while others require a small investment and more time. The secret is to find the most affordable way to make a sale and then manage your profit.
We have compiled a list of low cost and creative small business ideas that could result in success and ongoing revenue!
- Auto Parts – Believe it or not this is a great business idea you can try! You can start your own business for less than $50 and then you can build it up and run it successfully.
- ClickBank E-Products – Here is an interesting business idea you can start with no investment. You can open an account at ClickBank.com and promote the items on your website, blog or social media networks. Once you will earn a few commissions, you can upgrade your account for $49.5 and get a vendor account. After this, create a PDF e-book on a topic that is familiar to you and you can start selling your ebook immediately.
- Window Cleaning – Another great business you can start for less than $50. All you need to do is build a website, promote your business, and purchase an equipment. There are great tutorials online that can help you with this type of business.
- Tour Guide Service – If you like this idea and you are interested in offering tour guide services, forget about trying to get travel agencies to use or recommend your services because all you need is Vayable.com. Sign up with this website and allow them to find the perfect clients for you.
- Grocery Delivery – You have spare time? You own a car? That is all you need to start your grocery delivery business. In order to make your services affordable for your clients and efficient enough to make a profit, you should offer your services to a limited area.
Do you have creative small business ideas to share? Do you know any businesses you can start for less than $50 or $100?
— Dragonfly DM (@DragonflyDM) 17 de diciembre de 2017